Hopkin® Insulin Needles
Hopkin® Insulin Needles are available in sizes 5mm/6mm/8mm (length) and 31G (gauge).
Hopkin® Insulin Needles are clinically tested to provide maximum comfort injection. Designed with high precision, silicon-coated, electro-polished needle tip with triple beveling, for easier flow of medication.
Designed with Double Point System, Hopkin® Insulin Needles provide optimal treatment with maximum simplicity. It is compatible with all major Pen models in the market.
Hopkin® Insulin Needles is recommended for Single Use only. Several risks of re-using the same needle include pain and bleeding upon injection, easily damaged/rusty needle stuck under skin, and formation of fatty tissue lumps at injection site (lipodystrophy). Immediately dispose after use to prevent infection.
- Optimal Injection with Comfort
- Double Point System
- Electro-Polished Needle Tip with Triple Beveling
- Perfect Penetration with no Fragmentation
- Easy flow of medication without impurities
- Compatible with all Pen models in market