Hopkin® Sleepwear Slimming Socks
Designed for nighttime use, Hopkin® Sleepwear Slimming Socks (7-25 mmHg) graduated compression structure and ergonomic design eliminates unwanted bulges and shape up overworked legs comfortably while you sleep.
The pressured weave design promotes contraction of calf fats, reduces water retention and pump up blood pressure that improves flow of lymph.
Hopkin® Sleepwear Slimming Socks premium Spandex (Lycra) material promotes good sleep and elasticity for user to fit well into any sleeping posture with breathable open-toe design to dissipate heat.
- Soothes tired, aching legs & feet
- Relieves symptoms of Vericose Veins
- Slims and sculpts your legs while you sleep
- Provides optimum pressure distribution on different parts of the leg
- Improve sleep quality
- Reduces fatty acid diffusion
- Enhances blood circulation
To be able to use your pair of Hopkin® Medical Compression Stocking as long as possible, we recommend the following:
- Wash at 30°C
- Wash inside out
- Wash on delicate program
- Can be dried in drying machine, on low temperature.